- Soya Nutri Kulcha | Soya chunks recipeby Raks on July 31, 2021 at 1:45 am
Soya Nutri kulcha is a popular street food in North India, soya chunks served with Kulcha as a combo. Soya chunks is a popular ingredient in India, a rich source of protein as well as fiber. This is served with Kulcha typically, so make sure you prepare for that as well. If you like soya… Read More The post Soya Nutri Kulcha | Soya chunks recipe appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Ulundu chutney recipe, urad dal white chutneyby Raks on July 28, 2021 at 11:03 pm
Ulundu chutney goes well with breakfast & dinner like idli dosa. It’s flavor is so unique and quite a different one from the regular chutney we make. Though I make the onion tomato chutney as default as it is loved by all at home, I also like to break the boring routine with a slightly… Read More The post Ulundu chutney recipe, urad dal white chutney appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Whipped lemonade | Frozen creamy lemon drinkby Raks on July 25, 2021 at 11:02 pm
Whipped lemonade is the liquid version of lime creamsicle I would say. It’s been popular for a while now, after a viral tiktok video. Before summer is out, I wanted to try out this creamy lemon flavor ice blended drink. After I tried the trending dalgona recipe in mocha flavor, I wanted to try this… Read More The post Whipped lemonade | Frozen creamy lemon drink appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Carrot rice recipe | Easy variety rice for kidsby Raks on July 22, 2021 at 6:37 am
Carrot rice, a quick and easy rice variety perfect for kids or lunch for one. Treat for both eyes and taste buds, also can pack it in your lunch box. Looking for a healthy meal for one when you want to make just for you ? Have your dose of carrots with this simple carrot… Read More The post Carrot rice recipe | Easy variety rice for kids appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Urad dal sweet porridge / Ulundhu sweet kanji recipeby Sharmilee J on August 2, 2021 at 5:26 am
Urad dal sweet porridge a healthy porridge made with homemade porridge mix and palm jaggery. Urad dal sweet porridge recipe with step by step pictures and video. I made this sweet porridge using kali maavu that I made, but you can make it using store […]
- Soya chunks kurma recipe | Meal maker kurma recipeby Sharmilee J on July 28, 2021 at 6:14 am
Soya chunks kurma is a great sidedish for chapathi, pulao, rice etc. Soya chunks kurma recipe with step by step pictures and video. It is also called as mealmaker or soya nuggets is rich in protein and has a lot of nutrients. I always make soya keema […]
- Instant Pizza Sauce Recipeby Sharmilee J on July 26, 2021 at 9:27 am
Instant Pizza Sauce a quick pizza sauce that can be made instantly in just 10 mins. Instant Pizza Sauce Recipe with step by step pictures and video. An easy and quick pizza sauce that can made in just 5-10 mins. I always make this easy version pizza cum […]
- Eggless Bournvita Cupcakes Recipeby Sharmilee J on July 22, 2021 at 10:39 am
Eggless Bournvita Cupcakes a delicious chocolatey eggless cupcakes made with bournvita. Eggless Bournvita Cupcakes Recipe with step by step pictures and video.An easy eggless delicious cupcakes made with bournvita.These cupcakes are so soft and tastes […]
- Loaded Baked Potato Wedges with Creamy Cheese Sauce and Tofu Bacony Bitsby Richa on August 2, 2021 at 11:23 am
Loaded Vegan Baked Potato Wedges – These crispy baked potato wedges are perfection! Baked until crispy and topped with vegan cashew cheese sauce, tofu bacon, and scallions. These just […]
- Vietnamese Curried Tofu Noodle Bowl Recipeby Richa on July 29, 2021 at 11:52 am
Tuck into a Vietnamese Curried Tofu Noodle Bowl – so fresh and delicious. Rice noodles and quick-pickled vegetables topped with pan-fried sweet and salty curried tofu, drizzled with a […]
- Glutenfree Lemon Blueberry Wafflesby Richa on July 25, 2021 at 11:07 am
These easy vegan gluten-free Lemon Blueberry Waffles are crispy on the outside, light and fluffy on the inside and perfect for brunch or breakfast! Super simple to make in one bowl. […]
- Vegan Garlic Noodlesby Richa on July 23, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Vegan garlic noodles only take 15 minutes to make and are perfect for a busy weeknight when you need dinner on the table fast! Coming at you with an easy, tasty, fast, and inexpensive […]
- Vegan Date Nut Cake (Eggless)by Richa on July 18, 2021 at 12:06 pm
This easy vegan date nut cake is moist, fluffy, and packed with chewy dates and crunchy pecans and walnuts! So simple to make and the perfect sweet treat to bring to a potluck or bake […]